Tuesday, April 21, 2009

candlelight and non-romances.

so i celebrated the coming of my birthday with a select few of the throngs of collegues that i've amassed over the months.

THEY GOT ME A CAKE.

(omfg i havent had a motherfucking cake in like a trillion years.)

subsequently, a series of unfortunate events occurred. and the nicest of things happened. so thank you, to the many of you.


and to you too luhh my little slut.


tomorrow is the commorates the 8th anniversary of the love affair that i've had with alcohol. predictably, the renewal of vows will be, this year, held at chips. my favourite watering hole, with my favourite non-single-serving friends.

CANNOT WAIT.

love to all, goodnight.


p.s. i cannot wait for my amazing presents.


















HAHAHAHAHAA KIDDING LAH.
(no, seriously though.)

No comments: