Sunday, March 28, 2010

& home is the best place to be.

i'm really beginning to hate my job.

being what i am, i hate accommodating my superiors, and that's an issue in itself. and plus, i see no need to keep my mouth shut just because there are the "big shots" around.

the politics are so obvious a deaf and blind man could tell you it's wrong.

the customers are getting harder and harder to deal with.

the daily duties are becoming a pain in the ass.

i'm sick of seeing people who are unworthy of promotions moving higher up in rankings than those who earned it.

and of all these things, i can't be fucked to care about what other people say about me therefore i can't be fucked to listen to people telling me about how i should be careful about the things i say.

in short, i suppose that i'm simply dissatisfied about my job. that i can't find joy in what i'm doing and that i do not care to.

perhaps, (and i've lain awake hours thinking about this.) the problem is not with my job, but with my attitude. come to think about it, it's actually possible.

could something be wrong with me? the almighty RA?

ahh damn it. i'm wayyy too tired to think straight. g'night all.

No comments: