Friday, April 29, 2011

maybe, tomorrow.

"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects,
always trusts,
always hopes,
always preserves."

once again, god, you have let me down.

whenever am i going to realize that life isn't a fairytale, i don't know. what with all the destructiveness around me, i'm surprised that i haven't wised up yet. whatever happened to my supposedly high intellect, i'd like to know. (mummy, don't tell me you lied to me too.)

i personally think, of all times i've needed a friend to bleed my minuscule problems to (yes i am aware of dying people, animals, and agriculture.), today tops the list.

2 comments:

Akra Tartarus said...

Don't work so hard at being loved. I don't think it works hat way. I suppose from what I've read, it's just supposed to happen.

belle. said...

that's why these things only happen in books baby.