Wednesday, October 19, 2011

blast from the past.

reminiscing of late had reminded me of a forum long forgotten, by me at least. and yes, my deviantart lives! unearthed two of my favorites, probably written in the time spanning from 06 to 08, enjoy them, loyal readers! :]


CAKES AND COFFEE

while the world seems to turn it's back on you
i'll be here baby, i'll remain true
in my hands cakes and coffee
i'll be right here, armed with a story

about when you ask the how, the when, and the who
i'll be right beside you if you want me to
in my hands cakes and coffee
i want you to know you're all you need to be

if you ever have a horrible day
sweetheart, i'm only a phone call away
in my hands cakes and coffee
hoping with everything you'll turn to me

and when you decide that you've had enough
when you finally realise no one's that tough
in my hands cake and coffee
cos nothing is sweeter than an old fashioned love story


could i BE any cheesier. hahaa!

and another:


DIRECTION

so much for the street lights,
they've never led me home.
never led me to you
and i've never felt more alone in this,
this empty room.

what have you done?
so divine in it's sin
the taste of you lingers on my lips
and you,
you're the beat to my heart
torn apart and severed
it's in a box,
on it's way to you.

No comments: