Tuesday, September 18, 2012

being a new-age romantic.

only in the mentalist. sighhhhhhh.

kimball: what are you doing here?
summer: i want my job back.
kimball: no.
summer: you know i was handling that situation just fine today until you busted in. i need this job kimball. i've given up everything else. why would you take this from me?
(summer smacks the papers he's holding onto the ground.)
kimball: because you're crazy!
summer: yeah? what're you gonna do huh? hit me?
kimball: no. that's what you want.
summer: what?
kimball: that's why you kept pushing murphy today!
summer: what're you taking about?
kimball: you get off on danger summer. you need it. it provides a distraction for your unhappy life.
summer: screw you kimball! you know you're not so hard to figure out yourself!
kimball: oh yeah? what'd you figure out?
summer: ..nothing! and it's driving me crazy! who are you?
(elevator dings)
kimball: look i gotta go.
summer: no. no no no not until you give me my job back.
kimball: move.
summer: you fired me because you like me. you like me and you don't know what to do about it. just admit it!
kimball: okay i like you.
summer: ADMIT IT!
(summer slaps kimball)
summer: oh. i'm so sorry.. you do?
kimball: can i go now?
(summer jumps on him and they make out like teenagers with raging hormones)


tim kang you sexy bastard.

No comments: