Friday, March 18, 2011

vent vent vent.

hence marks my official entrance into the ranks of music instructors. and guess what i'm teaching!

(oh stacy help me, i wish i were you.) the ukulele!

unfuckingbelievable. why this, why me? two schools to teach on my off day is not good for me, to say the least. first classes start the ungodly hour of 9 10. how in the world i'm going to survive a class full of demons when i'm only half conscious is beyond me.

on to other things. facebook is being a total bitch and my ability post random comments and other jizz like that is somewhat impared because of the missing 'enter comment' button. am so bored it isn't even funny. i miss being annoying on facebook.

sigh.

what a way to start the day. on top of 50 hour weeks, i come into the office and am told that my single off day is reduced to half it's span cos i have to teach in the morning. to top it all off, poor boyfriend is sick and i've been depriving him of sleep the last few nights because of my horrendous teeth-grinding. (sorry b!)

as they keep saying to me: welcome to the eighth note, sarah.

D:

No comments: