Monday, January 11, 2010

i cut my fingers on the way.

bulk of yesterday was spent like this. basking in the glow of a lost and found friendship.

scandal,

I HAVE MISSED YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH.



so, during my long leave of absence, i really haven't accomplished much (how typically ra, i know.), but at this point in time, i can't help but feel so enriched by experiences of the past year. seeing all the turmoil and whatnots that i've been through, it's not strange that friends come to me and say that i look so much the same, but somehow am so different.

now the question would be,
is that always a good thing?

today's blueprint of plans were somewhat ruined by me, and girlfriend isn't very pleased. or maybe she's just dissatistied with everything, just as i sometimes am. for some inexplainable reason, i feel so disconnected from it all when things like that happen. when i wake up to her talking on the phone, then yelling the house down after she's hung up. is this really my fault?

wait, i forgot. everything that's happened lately is my fault. everything wrong with the world has got something to do with me.

btw girlfriend, i can read chinese.
so don't go around liking stupid things that you think i don't understand.


omg i'm ranting again. resolution one, quit whining about anything and everything and nothing. HAHAA kidding.

oh yes, as a happy fucking new year present,


BEHOLD EVAN'S GINORMOUS BOOBIES.

No comments: