Sunday, May 23, 2010

never look back, we said.

hello INSOMNIA, my friend
i have missed you so.
and didn't you me?
it's been so long since i've been embraced in your sweet caress,
since i felt your last loving non-word.
it's been breaking me into pieces,
wrecking me;
i promise you.

dear INSOMNIA, my love
tell me, did you miss my companionship?
me whining about my day and whatever un-eventfulness it had been?
i have missed your compromising silence.
no one listens to me like you do.

oh INSOMNIA, sweet insomnia
why-ever did you have to go?
too many people to entertain, and your never-ending list of to-do's..
like another first love i once had
you have branded me, lover
i feel betrayed

but still, unforgettable INSOMNIA
i will always remember you,
in the dreams i wouldn't have if you were around.



**original

No comments: