Saturday, June 12, 2010

did you know?

my life is like drinking red bull.

it gives me wings, but when i get too high, the sun melts the wax that attaches me to the feathers. and i fall, a little too hard, too fast.

sometimes i wonder what it would be like if i was different. someone a little less obsessive, and a whole lot more loving. maybe things would change. maybe then i would see things in a different light and be a lot happier with who i would be. then again, i wouldn't be me.

this emotional roller coaster has been hell and i can't take it anymore. i'm determined to be cold, because then, i can step back from everything and take the breather i need. a break from my own life, and go on a holiday from being me.

i want this.
i want this.
i want this.

so why does it feel like i'm losing everything?

No comments: