Tuesday, July 27, 2010

mind over matter.

last few weeks have been especially tiring for some reason, and i've lost the motivation to keep myself updated on this online journal.

anyhow, i was thinking that day about a lot of shit that's happened recently and before i knew it, i caught myself thinking somewhere along the lines of "why me.". it's been a long time since i've felt this insecure about my standing in society, and despite everything, i really see no reason to start doubting myself again.

so here, if no where else, i am assuring myself again. i will not be intimidated by what people say, do or think, i will not be affected. i will not change myself unwillingly for something that i might not want in the first place. i will be who i am because that's the only person i'm supposed to be.

maybe this time.

No comments: