Wednesday, January 5, 2011

rock you like a hurricane.

last few days have been absofuckinglutely boring. feels like i've been dead the last week, actually.

i'm getting fat. i think i should pick up running again.

my nails are starting to be an eyesore. the pink was cute atfirst, but now it looks so plasticy and fake.

i wish i were a happier person t be around. sure i'm funny sometimes, and im pretty certain my friends enjoy the dark humour that i sometimes project. but still.

i haven't eaten the entire day but i'm really not hungry, there is, however, a strange craving for ma maisons, but that's only for the sake of binging.

my friends tell me i should take better care of myself. mummy tells me to take better care of my heart. but i can only focus on one thing at a time. everyone knows how A.D.D. i can get. boo.

i miss my boyfriend.

i thought that the phase with the insecurities was over, but found out otherwise last night. it was not a good day.

today's turning out just as shitty, in fact. and i don't like it.

i hate being consumed by my inner demons, but i haven't been able to get over the fact that i didn't use to be like this.

sigh.

boy, oh boy, do i wish you were here.

No comments: