Thursday, August 30, 2012

Heros live on.

Just watching a documentary on hbo signature about Michael Jackson.

Since I could remember, I've been in love with this man. And really, how can anyone resist? His love for his art, his professionalism, his integrity, his gentle heart, and his passion for humanity has never been clearer than now. Of course, when I first discovered the joy his music I was about 4, and all that I knew about him was that he could dance and sing like no one else.

While the guy has had his outrageous moments (and really, who hasn't?), so much tragedy in his life was unwarranted. Kind of makes you think about whether or not the price of fame is really worth it.

Regardless, I wish to say that MJ is gold. He is and forever will be my hero. The person that I've wanted to be since I was 4, a person who didn't let anything keep him down. I'm proud to say I'm a fan-girl for this god, and will never let anyone make me feel bad for him being my first love.

fuck all them haters.

No comments: