Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Then some days are meant for tears.

It's amazing that it took all of 22 years to realize that there is really nothing quite like life and death to put things in perspective. To be honest, I think that I have never felt this way. There is so much I'd like to say to so many people, but most of the time I'm just too scared.. That's normal, right?

Still, in light of the very personal incident that occurred today, I suppose it's pretty understandable. Even more so with all the drama that has been going around lately. I have never been so un-calm in my life, which is weird.. I think that in the course of everything that has happened so far.. Well, the second world war looks far less of a disaster, at least from where I'm standing.

More tomorrow. For now, sleep.

No comments: