Monday, August 6, 2012

The Olympics!

I shall never again watch the olympics. Well, never the table tennis tournaments at very least. As a Singaporean, it's really hard to say they're not throwing the matches just because they're foreign talent. And after that I feel like shit. It's hard to forget that they're people too. That they are as susceptible to pressure and fear as the rest of us.

Kind of wonder what it would feel like if I were in their position.

Mother and I were joking about us forming a mother-daughter team for synchronized swimming. I then said we should include my two younger sisters and she said no. When asked why, she said "Because you're as short and as pudgy as I am. OH OH WE CAN PRACTICE WITH CLOTHES PINS ON OUR NOSES."

I have never been so amused, mortified and offended in my life.

Really do have to lose weight.

Haven't been blogging the last few days as I have been really busy, and also because I have been leaving my laptop at the office for convenience's sake. It really is a horrible thing to lug around all the time when you're tired and hungry.

Watching a bantam match now on the telly (don't I sound so terribly English today?) and am wondering what the hell bantam is. What the fuck is bantam? Looks like boxing to me. Shall remember to google later.

As this remains the rantings of an extremely tired, uninteresting, average young lady, I shall refrain from too fancy a goodbye, as I'm too tired to care, and it's not like anyone reads this anyway. Ta!

No comments: