Tuesday, August 19, 2008

arcade tokens and piggy banks.

to person 1:

it's not like i didn't tell you. it's not like i didn't fucking SPELL IT OUT for you. it's not like i lead you on or anything. so tell me WHY ARE YOU SO PISSED.

this has been bothering me since yesterday, because even though i'm in no way affected by the sudden shortage of of alcohol, cigarettes and cab fares from you (because i have other sources), i am annoyed at men's apparent inability to LISTEN. for the second time this week, i've been confronted with all this shit about my morals, my coldness, my cruelty and whatever else.

seriously though, i'm starting to wonder what it will take for you to realize
I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING RAT'S ASS.

from the beginning, i've been telling you things like
"i'm not ready for commitment."
"i don't see the point in settling down."
"i'm have never been into monogamy, save for one exception, and i'm done with that."
"don't like me."
"don't fall for me, ever."
"i'm dangerous. don't be stupid."
"NO."

DO YOU GET MY POINT YET.

obviously not. you read my blog, then you get all upset and dickweed-like, and blame all your life's tragedies on me.

D you are 26 years old. GROW THE FUCK UP.

didn't your momma tell you the world is a cold, cruel place.

wise up, dude. no one's gonna wing you. no one's gonna be around.



to person 2:

if you got something to say. TALK TO ME.


person 3:

you are a fucking piece of work. what i write about is none of your fucking business, and it is not your place to say that i'm a cheap whore with no dignity. you're just JEALOUS i'm better looking and i have more right to what every girl wants.

who doesn't like being taken out, being shown off, being happy?

if you have what it takes,
I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU DO THE SAME.

it's important for you to understand, sex is not the reason men like me. the fundamental difference between you and i, for example, is very apparent.

you email me voicing your opinion. are you afraid people will see? the tagboard is right HERE. ->
you say i'm a slut because i flaunt my body. you said flaunt, implying i have a nice body. thank you. i know i'm beautiful. don't insult me because you ain't got it.
you say i'm cheap, because men buy me things. are you implying that men don't do the same in your case? poor thing. i'm not cheap because i enjoy them. you think i am, because you think it's for sexual favors. it's not.

interesting, how your hostility is so obvious in that three-liner email. i wonder why you hate me so much, even when you don't know me. i don't know how you found me, but you obviously thought me interesting enough to read the entire blog (as you yourself claimed). thanks for thinking me worth of your spazzing. i am looking forward to your next email of veiled admiration.



i'm done with ranting, thank you.



yesterday was a two-in-a-day, and i thoroughly enjoyed myself. i even CABBED to yishun to chill with bunny at her place (her mom is seriously scary), and hence the photos i posted last night.

for those who haven't yet noticed, i added this little banner thing at the bottom of my page. it's so pretty. :D

yay me.

bunny's classmates are CHEEBYES and i would have loved to go down. but i know bunny told me not to go, because she loves me many much. bunny i love you too you know you know.

su ann and i. bugis. 5.

i will be there or be square. hahaa what the fuck.

No comments: