Friday, August 15, 2008

the bona fide nobody.

some people seriously have no self worth, i tell you. sucks balls, knowing you have always been cheating on me. the latest shock is hearing other people telling me you've been telling them you loved me to pieces and telling them that you just didn't know how to make me happy. and that we were not working out when we were working out FINE.

correction, i've always know you were an ASSHOLE by default. but this? so much for marrying me and no one else. i'm appalled by your conduct, or rather, the way you behaved when you were still with me.

having your fun is one thing, but you telling me to wait and watch you fuck around (what you think is) behind my back, is an entirely different matter.

for fucking MONTHS i've been just taking in all your dirty little secrets, swallowing your lies whole, regurgitating what you claim are your truth as excuses for you to my friends. so just sit back and watch as i unravel your fucking bandages and expose you as the bastard you really are.

you cheated, you lied, you did WEED, you broke up with me, you hurt me, you made me cry, you used me, you emotionally blackballed me, along with many other things you promised you would never do. how do you plead now, hmm?

OHH I THINK YOUR PANTS ARE ON FIRE.

i've got witnesses, people coming to me one by one now that we've broken up, telling me about all your adventured riddled with infidelity and countless character flaws. for the record, i'm not "MAKING YOU VULNERABLE", as you love to say. you have created this scene with your own hands, so you deal with it.

i wonder, how many girls have you told you loved them since you've gotten together with me? i suppose i'd find out if due time, if i wanted. maybe you'll even warrant a reaction far stronger if your numbers reach a quota. statistics count for facts, don't they? and the blame of acquiring consequences that follow, dear ex, you will only have yourself to be accountable to.

she was right, the only thing that hurts more knowing that you were taken for a ride, is knowing that the person you thought loved you sacrificed what he had with you for a THING so hideous, she could qualify for world record of being the biggest turnoff in the history of ever.

you broke up with me, over me asking friends out for beer. you on the other hand, cheated, was forgiven, did it repeatedly and got away with it because i closed both eyes, lied, cheated more, broke up with me, THEN victimized yourself.

HAVE YOU NO SHAME BRUDDA?

looking back, much as the break up hurt me, i'm glad the shenanigan is fucking over. fuck your lies, pretenses and whatever else. you can kiss my perky ass because i'm doing just fucking fine without you and your depraved sense of humor. go burn in hell because boy,

i'm so fucking DONE with pain.
i'm fucking done with YOU.

No comments: