Thursday, August 21, 2008

nutmegs, margaritas, sex.

random note. i miss my bestie. i miss david, and kenny trains. i miss sean. i miss max, and damien. i miss scandal, and fel, and jo and wani. and my pretty minah fana. i miss them all. i know how neglected you guys must feel. i didn't forget you. i'm sorry.

I WILL MEET UP WITH YOU ALL SOON.

i went for the interview today. although it seemed promising, i have to admit that after talking to some of the people who were also short listed, it scared me. many things seemed wrong, many things seemed out of place. the initial impression i had, as compared to what i heard them say, made me see how i wasn't so invincible after all. i am SO naive. young, and such a green-horn.

it seriously SCARED me.

i'm used to many, many things. feeling intimidated, is definitely not one of them.

met D today at VOLAR, after the interview, and hanging out with ronald, my new friend. i suppose things are resolved between us. actually, not quite. but a major part of the night went relatively well. just good enough.

my favorite bartenders take very, very good care of me, and i love them to bits. thanks for the jack cushion to hug darling, i really needed it. the two of them sweethearts really brightened up my day, you know. thanks.

you know, everyone should take turns buying me drinks. i need cheering up. desperately.

No comments: