Sunday, August 10, 2008

they're all the same.

last night, i decided i shouldn't care what my exboyfriend thinks of me, or what people may label me as. i was going to be as big of a whore as i wanted, and no one could stop me.

truth is, that last night i went to where i swore never to step foot into ever again. and god, ministry of sound hasn't changed at all. even the crowd looked exactly the same. bengs and lians dressed in what was fashionable 2 years ago. or so they think. mats with their caps with a lot of space left in them, fat girls in dresses and what not.

BUT we had a table that was fairly obscured from the rest of the hideous crowd, a bottle of mumm's champagne, a bottle of chivas, three pitchers of whiskey coke, and some other stuff i can't remember, which was a good enough remedy for me, and the night was not a complete waste of my time.

damien and i met first, and though it was obscenely early, we decided to head in and start getting high without the rest of his company, seeing i don't know them anyway and i have a curfew. (shut up.)

however my night picked up when the rest of his very, very cute company arrived. two girls and four guys and GOD, they were hot. aurthur had a funny accent, which he explained probably came from being FRENCH, and i subsequently fell in love with him. i can't remember anyone else's name, so.

we drank heartily, seeing none of us had any intention of having ugly people rubbing their sweat off us. and i got high. vair vair high.

i have no recollection of the subsequent events. at all. although i do remember kissing a random caucasian 20 something very passionately for a bit, on my way to the bathroom or the bar or something like that. i don't think it amounted to anything else, but that's a shame, because he was cute. i THINK his name started with an R, but i can't be too sure.

and for some reason, i do have some impression of groping a hot jap with cool hair and planting a kiss on his abs like a slut (his top was off, god knows why). but whatever.

regardless, i woke up in my own bed this morning(thank god/ shit), and had to deal with my mom screaming for me to get up. i opened my eyes in alarm, wondering if the house was on fire or something, and hastily shut them again once i realized i had to go to church.

at 8 bleeding 30 in the morning. religion can really be vulgar.

if i ever said i was a good girl, i would have that statement revoked today. i went to church with a hangover so bad even typing in caps hurts my head and ants talking makes my ears feel like they're ready to bleed, after telling my pastor i was swearing off alcohol when i decided to go back to christ 3 weeks ago.

so much for mind over fucking matter. i'm sorry. :(

went to lunch with the family and decided to get another impulse piercing, just for the heck of it.

by the way, places i need to re-pierce and BM include:
- navel
- eyebrow
- tongue
- finally get my first tattoo
- then my second
- then my thrid

i only went up to third, cos those are the three i've got planned out so far.

it's family day for the tans and everyone's out cold except me. what the fuck. i am bored with blogging and i want to smoke now, bye.

to keith: sorry for not meeting you today. i don't think my very frail body could take it. plus, my own noise would kill any brain cells i have left, considering the state i'm in at the moment. schedule for another day please?

No comments: