Friday, August 15, 2008

tonight i watched the lights go out.

don't get me wrong, i'm no feminist. but it's a FACT that the manly men in the universe are a dying breed. now they're all turning into GIRLS.

tch. feelings.. WHO CARES ABOUT FUCKING FEELINGS YOU TELL ME.

i will NOT let myself fall in love.
i will not let MYSELF fall in love.
i will not let myself fall in LOVE.

especially with a pussy.

i think i'm manly. i drink beer, i smoke reds, i smoke after sex, i sleep after sex, i play the drums, i eat almost everything edible, i have an extensive vocab of profanities in my dictionary, I DON'T CLING TO YOUR TEETH AND BEG FOR COMMITMENT (well not with every tom, dick and harry that i date), i don't like shopping all the time. the list goes on.

men of the world, GROW SOME BALLS.

No comments: