Wednesday, August 20, 2008

momma told me.

agenda for today includes finally getting my ass down to RP and pulling out officially. ceasers later, so see su ann, i hope i can get bunny to come.

i don't even remember blogging last night. i bought two packs of cigarettes yesterday and now i'm left with 9 sticks. chain-smoking? i don't remember that either.

i do remember soulmate coming down with a pretty girl to meet boy and i. then another pretty girl came. and then another guy. oh and when boy and i were still alone, some random dude came and sat down. his name was dick. and and and his friends came after that and monopolized OUR table. we got bored of his stupid hairdressing stories and left them to their talk, and sat somewhere else. boy said dick wanted to get into my pants. eww.

i remember me getting vair vair high. and making multiple trips to the loo, and me hurling all over the place. i remember me merlioning behind the pillar outside the bar as well. that was gross. i remember su ann my sweetheart asking me if i were okay. and then i had lemons. and then boy walked to me a cab.

i have a dollar and twenty cents in my wallet now.

I AM FUCKED.

No comments: