Saturday, August 16, 2008

tantamount to treason.

i met up with one of my favorite bitches in the world today. his name is mervyn. oh gods, it's been forever.

i was supposed to meet up with mike, but he must have had a terribly busy night before, because he slept all the way till fucking 6 30 this evening. cute as he is, i couldn't help feeling annoyed. if there's one thing i hate as much as guys i don't want being mushy being mushy, is being fucking stood up.

anyways, we bummed around town, or actually just at cine, because we were waiting for his friend, and since we had nothing to do.. i

TOTALLY
OWNED
HIS
ASS

at foosball. told you i was good. and i would so have owned his ass again playing CS, but he was too damn chicken to play with me.

his friend was supposed to come meet us at cine, but not only was the bitch late, she didn't call or message, and best of fucking all, didn't fucking turn up. not that it was a disappointment or anything. i mean hanging out with a girl alone, i mean mervyn, in town is already pretty fucking boring as it is. i don't need another girl, more so if she's a AH-LIAN-SCENE-KID-WANNABE.

cabbed over to meet D yet AGAIN, and we decided to give the hilton and a meet up with his boss a miss for today. we ordered in from pasta mania, and watched coupling. which is fucking hilarious. GO WATCH, SLUTS.

thank god my ears were spared from the PILLOWTALK i detest from the bottom of my heart tonight. i think it turned me off more than i actually think it did. i actually found it in me to tell D that i wasn't in the mood for sex today.

excuse me but
when have i NOT been in the mood for sex?

i think i've got a bug of some sort, screwing with my system.

helluva day, regardless. apparently, a rigorous work out in bed (or any where else, for that matter, in my case) is not the only thing that exhausts me. well.

su ann is vair vair sweet. she said the blog is sexy. HAHAA.

No comments: